NEW 16 Colors Solid Gel Polish Palette With gel brush
Have you ever imagined gel polishes in a palette? Here it comes! Our brand-new 16 colors solid gel polish palette is a game changer that you must try! 6 different color series to choose. All gorgeous and special. You only need 1 palette to get so many styles of nails!
16 Colors in One Tiny Palette
Highly Pigmented & One-stroke
Non-floating & Silky Texture
Easy to Store & Apply
Suitable for painting, lining, shading & Long-lasting
Item Type: 16 Colors Solid Gel Polish Palette
Volume: 1.5g x 16
Soak off: YES
Cured: UV/LED lamp
Lasting Time: 20-30days
How to Use:
1. Clean your nails then trimming nail surface as normal nail prep process.
2. Apply a thin layer of base coat and cure for 60s.
3. Use a UV gel brush to take out some solid gel polish from the jar.
4. Gently brush it on your nails starting from the free edge and cure for 60s.
5. Apply a thin layer of top coat and cure for 60s.
6. Enjoy a 20+ days long-lasting manicure.
How to Remove:
1. File the top coat off.
2. Wrap your nails with cotton balls full of acetone and wait around 10 minutes.
3. Clean the softened gel with a cuticle pusher.
4. Apply some cuticle oil.
1. Wet the UV gel brush with a little base coat before applying will make it easier to apply and come out with better effect.
2. Any base & top coat can be used.
3. You can apply several color coats to achieve your desired effect.
4. Do not stir your solid gel polish, or it will become sticky and floating.